Now you can drag race on your Android smartphones and tablets too. CSR Racing is a racing game available for free in Google Play store for Android smartphones and tablets. CSR Racing is one of the best car racing games in Google Play store which has crossed more than 100 million downloads. The game comes with different cars which you can drag race with other players or the android computer. As you know you can run all free Android games and apps on your PC using Android emulators you can play CSR Racing also on your PC using Bluestacks or Andy Android emulator. Read the tutorial shared below if you want to play CSR Racing for PC using Bluestacks app player or Andy Android emulator.
Features of CSR Racing
Let’s have a look at features of CSR Racing before we tell you how you can play this game on your PC.
- The best game for doing drag racing is available for all Android smartphones and tablets.
- CSR Racing comes with more than 85 licensed cars to choose from. Ride in different cars to win all the races.
- You will find cars from some of the best manufacturers of the world like Ferrari, BMW, Audi, McLaren and much more.
- Play CSR Racing in multiplayer mode where you can race your friends and other players across the world.
- There are different tiers in the game which will get unlocked as you will win the races. Once you unlock Tier 5 in the game you will open World Tour in CSR Racing where you can race with international crews. For starting you can begin with Ferrari group and who knows if you doing well you can also win the Bugatti Veyron.
- Beat all the crews and become the ultimate king of the streets. You need to beat all the bosses if you want to want to rule the streets in the game.
- Add upgrades to your cars so that the performance of your vehicle is increased. You can also customize your ride by adding decals, doing a custom paint job.
How to Play CSR Racing on PC
Playing CSR Racing on PC is very easy. There are Android emulators available using which you can develop Android applications, test them and even run them on your Windows, Linux and Mac PC’s. Using Bluestacks App player we will show you how you can play CSR Racing on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks App Player from this link.
- Once you have downloaded the software install it by simply following on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is completed open the App Player. You will be asked to add your Google account. Enter the details of your Google account and you will get access to Google Play Store.
- Now go to the Search Tab and enter “CSR Racing” in it.
- In the Search results open the app and once the page is opened click on install.
- CSR Racing will start downloading and it will automatically get installed.
You can now play CSR Racing on your PC.