Battle for the supremacy and take command of the most advanced forces in the galaxy in battle for galaxy. There are a lot of strategy games available in Google Play store and battle for the galaxy is another strategy game which has recently made way in Google Play store. The game is available for free for all Android smartphones and tablets. The game is combination of three different kinds of genres which are resource management, base building and strategic combat. You have to build your own base from where you will carry down all your activities in battle for the galaxy. You need an army to take down your enemies. Build a strong and powerful army which will help you in killing all your enemies in battle for the galaxy. If you want to play battle for the galaxy on your PC you need to use Android emulators like Bluestacks app player. Follow the guide shared below which will help you in installing Bluestacks app player and playing battle for the galaxy for PC.
Features of Battle for the Galaxy for PC
Before we tell you how you can play this game on your PC let’s have a look at features of this game.
- Battle for the galaxy is free to play game which brings the best multiplayer experience possible on Android devices and smartphones.
- The game comes with amazing 3D graphics and visual effects which you will surely love.
- There are different kinds of buildings which you can construct in battle for the galaxy. You can build more than 20 types of buildings in battle for the galaxy. These buildings will help you in transforming you small outpost into a huge fortress.
- The game comes with amazing missions which you will surely love. There are more than 50 missions which are single player missions in the game.
How to Play Battle for the galaxy on PC
Playing Battle for the galaxy on PC is very easy. There are Android emulators available using which you can develop Android applications, test them and even run them on your Windows, Linux and Mac PC’s. Using Bluestacks App player we will show you how you can play Battle for the galaxy on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks App Player from this link.
- Once you have downloaded the software install it by simply following on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is completed open the App Player. You will be asked to add your Google account. Enter the details of your Google account and you will get access to Google Play Store.
- Now go to the Search Tab and enter “Battle for the galaxy” in it.
- In the Search results open the app and once the page is opened click on install.
- Battle for the galaxy will start downloading and it will automatically get installed.
You can now play Battle for the galaxy on your PC.