Asphalt series is one of the best gaming series available for Android smartphones and tablets. The latest Asphalt game launched by Gameloft is Asphalt 8. Drive in fast cars in some of the best tracks of the world in Asphalt 8. Love playing game with your friends? Try the online multiplayer mode where you can play Asphalt 8 with all your friends. You can even compete with other players in the online multiplayer mode in Asphalt 8. If you are looking for a PC version of Asphalt 8 you won’t find any as there is no PC version available of the game. If you are having Bluestacks app player you can easily run this game on your PC. Follow the steps shared below to install Bluestacks app player and install Asphalt 8 on your PC.
Features of Asphalt 8 for PC
Before we tell you how you can play Asphalt 8 for PC, let’s have a look at features of the game.
- You will never run out of options to ride in the Asphalt 8. There are 56 cars to ride in the game. Most of the cars are new and come with amazing speeds. The cars which you will see in Asphalt 8 are from some of the best manufacturers of the world like Ferrari, BMW, Lamborghini, Audi and more.
- Take your ride to the garage to tune it. You can increase the performance of your car which will help you in easily winning the games.
- Play with your friends and other players across the globe in the online multiplayer mode. You can also take part in online tournaments and get rewarded with exciting rewards in return.
- Not only race but also perform amazing stunts. Doing stunts in the game will help you in collecting boost which you can use later on to get the top speed of your car and win the race.
- You will get updates of the game from time to time which include new tracks, cars and tournaments.
How to Play Asphalt 8 for PC
Playing Asphalt 8 on PC is very easy. There are Android emulators available using which you can develop Android applications, test them and even run them on your Windows, Linux and Mac PC’s. Using Bluestacks App player we will show you how you can play Asphalt 8 on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks App Player from this link.
- Once you have downloaded the software install it by simply following on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is completed open the App Player. You will be asked to add your Google account. Enter the details of your Google account and you will get access to Google Play Store.
- Now go to the Search Tab and enter “Asphalt 8” in it.
- In the Search results open the app and once the page is opened click on install.
- Asphalt 8 will start downloading and it will automatically get installed.
You can now play Asphalt 8 on your PC.