Hi everyone! In today’s post, we will look at how to install the very popular WhatsApp messenger onto a Sony laptop.
Everybody knows of Sony as a global brand which has marked its presence across a number of products catering to different needs that users may have. Sony also offers a popular range of laptops and ultrabooks that are sought after by people all over the world.
Recently, it came to our notice that a number of people search on the internet on ways of installing the WhatsApp messenger onto Sony laptops and ultrabooks. In fact, we have found the following searches to be quite common:
- WhatsApp for Sony laptop
- Download WhatsApp free for Sony laptop
- WhatsApp for Sony Vaio
- WhatsApp for Sony Vaio free
- WhatsApp for Sony ultrabook
- WhatsApp for Sony free download
As a result of so many people searching around the internet for ways to run WhatsApp messenger onto Sony laptops, we have decided to provide a tutorial that can help Sony users quickly install WhatsApp into laptop, into notebook, into computer or into PC.
The following tutorial works only for Sony laptop running on Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8 OS. The tutorial works for all Sony laptops and ultrabooks regardless of their models or series.
Steps to Download WhatsApp for Sony
The popular WhatsApp messenger can be run on a Sony laptop with the help of Android emulator software. We recommend using the Bluestacks Android emulator for this purpose. There have been great reviews of the Bluestacks software all over.
- Visit the website bluestacks.com
- Download Bluestacks software. The file size of the Android emulator software is quite large, approximately 103 Mb. As such, make sure to do this on a good internet connection.
- Once the emulator has downloaded onto your Sony laptop, you are required to install it. Installing is very easy and double clicking on the emulator file will open up the setup process. Setup takes only a few clicks and after providing some user permissions, the installation will complete.
- Once the installation is complete, run the emulator software.
- With the Android emulator software running, you need to login with your Google ID onto the Google Play store.
- Search for WhatsApp messenger on the Google Play store.
- Download and then install WhatsApp onto your Sony laptop.
- Complete the setup of WhatsApp messenger by verifying your telephone number.
- Now you can start using WhatsApp messenger from your Sony laptop.
The process proves to be incredibly simple and takes only some minutes, given a decent internet connection. The Bluestar Android emulator software works across all Sony laptops and there have been no reported problems of using WhatsApp messenger on a Sony laptop or a Sony ultrabook.
While the installation process may be simple, some cases may present users with difficulties. Do let us know if you have any problems in installing the emulator or WhatsApp on your Sony laptop. We will gladly help you out in every way that we can.