Hi readers! In this post, we will take a look at how to install WhatsApp messenger onto your Asus laptop.
Asus is a well-known and reputed manufacturer of laptops, notebooks and ultrabooks. Many people all over the world opt for using Asus products because of the high quality. Many also look at ways of installing WhatsApp on their Asus devices.
We have noticed that a number of people search for the following:
- WhatsApp for Asus laptop
- WhatsApp for Asus transformer
- WhatsApp for Asus VivoBook
- WhatsApp for Asus Rog
- WhatsApp for Asus S56CM
- WhatsApp for Asus laptop free download
And there prove to be some more search queries related to WhatsApp messenger for the Asus brand. Considering all of these, we have decided to put together a quick tutorial which will allow users to easily install WhatsApp into laptop, into notebook, into PC or into any computer branded Asus.
The tutorial will work only if your Asus laptop runs on Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8 OS. It will work for all Asus laptops, ultrabooks and netbooks, regardless of which series they belong to.
Steps to Download WhatsApp for Asus
WhatsApp can be run on an Asus laptop or PC by first downloading and installing an Android emulator. We recommend trying out the Bluestacks emulator.
- Visit bluestacks.com
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator. The emulator file size is quite large, around 103 Mb. As such, you will need to ensure having a good internet connection.
- After the emulator finishes downloading on your Asus computer, you will need to install it. Installing is very simple and double clicking on the setup file will guide you through the entire process. After a few clicks and with the provision of a few permissions, the installer will finish the setup procedure.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can run Bluestacks emulator.
- You will need an active internet connection during the setup. Login with your Google ID onto the Google Play store.
- Search for WhatsApp on the Google Play store.
- Download and install WhatsApp messenger onto your Asus computer.
- Verify your telephone number on WhatsApp messenger to complete the setup.
- The setup has been completed successfully and you can start using WhatsApp from your Asus laptop.
That’s it! It is a very simple process and takes only a few minutes of time, provided that you have a good internet connection. The Bluestar emulator works fine across different Asus laptops and there have been no reports of any problems on using the messenger on a computer or a PC instead of a mobile device.
Do let us know if you face any problems in installing WhatsApp on your Asus laptop. While the process may be simple, there may be some cases in which users may face issues. In such cases, please do make sure to drop in a message or a comment. We will be more than happy to assist you in any way that we can.