If you love to play racing games you are having a lot of options to choose from. Google Play store is filled with a lot of racing games ranging from car racing to motorcycle racing. Racing Rivals is one of the best car racing games which you will find in Google Play store for Android smartphones and tablets. Racing Rivals is a real time racing game where you can race in some of the fastest cars across the world. Play with your friends or challenge other players as the game comes with online multiplayer support. Many people have asked us if there is any PC version available of the Racing Rivals. Sadly there is no PC version available but you can play this game on your PC using Bluestacks. If you want to play Racing Rivals for PC you can read the guide shared below.
Features of Racing Rivals
Let’s have a look at features of Racing Rivals before we tell you how you can play this game on your PC.
- It’s time to show your racing skills to your friends or your opponents in Racing Rivals. Place bets while you are racing and if you are lucky enough you will win in huge amounts.
- Racing Rivals come with weekly events where you can team up with your friends and participate in the turf wars. Win weekly events and get rewarded with huge rewards.
- You will find some of the best racing cars in Racing Rivals. All the cars in this game are from official manufacturers ranging from muscle cars to sports cars. Some of the brands whose cars you will find in the game are McLaren, Dodge, Subaru, Ford, Mitsubishi, BMW, Acura and many others.
- Improve performance of your car by upgrading it. You can add upgrades to your cars which will help you in increasing the performance of your car. If you want to customize your car you can modify it by adding decals, doing a custom paint job and much more.
- Racing Rivals is optimized for big screen devices so you can enjoy it on your Android tablets too.
How to Play Racing Rivals on PC
Playing Racing Rivals on PC is very easy. There are Android emulators available using which you can develop Android applications, test them and even run them on your Windows, Linux and Mac PC’s. Using Bluestacks App player we will show you how you can play Racing Rivals on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks App Player from this link.
- Once you have downloaded the software install it by simply following on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is completed open the App Player. You will be asked to add your Google account. Enter the details of your Google account and you will get access to Google Play Store.
- Now go to the Search Tab and enter “Racing Rivals” in it.
- In the Search results open the app and once the page is opened click on install.
- Racing Rivals will start downloading and it will automatically get installed.
You can now play Racing Rivals on your PC.