CSR Classics is another drag racing game for Android smartphones and tablets which is developed by the developers of one of the best drag racing games, CSR Racing. It’s time for you to drag race in some of the best classic racing cars which not only come with amazing looks but also powerful engines. CSR Classics bring classic vehicles which you can use while drag racing. The game is available for Android smartphones and tablets and you can download it for free from Google Play store however if you want to play CSR classics for PC you can use Bluestacks app player. Read the guide shared below which will help you in downloading Bluestacks app player and playing CSR Classics for PC.
Features of CSR Classics for PC
Before we tell you how you can play CSR Classics for PC, let’s have a look at features of CSR Classics.
- Ride some of the finest classics in CSR Classics. You will find some of the best vehicles to ride in the game. Some of the vehicles which you will find in the game are Dodge Superbee, Cobra, Ford Mustang which you have to compete against the modern sports cars.
- Complete all the levels to unlock new stages. The gameplay of CSR Classics is quite similar to CSR Racing. Complete the races and you will unlock new vehicles and levels in the game.
- Complete the levels in the fastest laps and reach at the top of the leaderboard.
- CSR Classics is a multiplayer game. You can play it with your friends also and other players across the world. Check your rankings on the online leaderboard and beat all your friends.
- You can also upgrade your vehicles in the game. Take your ride in the garage and add upgrades to it which will increase its performance.
- Take part in online multiplayer races and win rewards in returns. Tournaments also take place in the game from time to time and winning these tournaments will bring you exciting rewards in return.
How to Play CSR Classics for PC
Playing CSR Classics on PC is very easy. There are Android emulators available using which you can develop Android applications, test them and even run them on your Windows, Linux and Mac PC’s. Using Bluestacks App player we will show you how you can play CSR Classics on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks App Player from this link.
- Once you have downloaded the software install it by simply following on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is completed open the App Player. You will be asked to add your Google account. Enter the details of your Google account and you will get access to Google Play Store.
- Now go to the Search Tab and enter “CSR Classics” in it.
- In the Search results open the app and once the page is opened click on install.
- CSR Classics will start downloading and it will automatically get installed.
You can now play CSR Classics on your PC.