Most of you guys might have taken a bus ride in your life but have you ever wanted to drive a bus. It is not easy to drive a bus in real life as you need a special driver’s license if you want to drive a bus, but now you can ride bus in the city by playing bus simulator 2015 on your Android device. Bus simulator is a new Android game available in Google Play store where you can drive a bus around the city, pick up passengers and complete other challenges. If you are interested in playing Bus Simulator for PC you can take help of Bluestacks app player as with the help of this software you can run all Android games and apps on your PC. Follow the guide shared in the post below to play Bus simulator for PC.
Features of Bus Simulator 2015 for PC
- Drive bus in different cities. There is not a single city in Bus Simulator. You can drive in different cities in Bus simulator as the game is having maps of different cities.
- Drive bus in cities like Los Angeles, Alaska, Rome and Paris. With new updates new maps will be added in the game.
- Pick up passengers and drop them on their locations. While you are driving the bus you will come across bus stops from where you have to pick up and drop the passengers.
- Drive wisely to gain experience points. You need to follow all the traffic rules when you are driving the bus in bus simulator. If you cross a red light or hit any vehicle experience points will be deducted.
- Use the tutorial mode to get to know about the controls of the game and how exactly the game works.
- Drive different buses in bus simulator. There are a total of 15 buses which you can drive in the game. Gain experience points and unlock new buses to drive in the game.
- Play with your friends by using the multiplayer mode in bus simulator.
How to Play Bus Simulator 2015 for PC
Playing Bus Simulator 2015 on PC is very easy. There are Android emulators available using which you can develop Android applications, test them and even run them on your Windows, Linux and Mac PC’s. Using Bluestacks App player we will show you how you can play Bus Simulator 2015 on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks App Player from this link.
- Once you have downloaded the software install it by simply following on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is completed open the App Player. You will be asked to add your Google account. Enter the details of your Google account and you will get access to Google Play Store.
- Now go to the Search Tab and enter “Bus Simulator 2015” in it.
- In the Search results open the app and once the page is opened click on install.
- Bus Simulator 2015 will start downloading and it will automatically get installed.
You can now play Bus Simulator 2015 on your PC.